We are changing the lives of children with disabilities…
Therapies for Kids is well equipped Pediatric Centre that provides holistic specialized services in PEDIASUIT™ therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Speech & Language therapy and Sensory Integration.
Therapies for Kids uses a team approach to offer assessment, treatment and advice as appropriate. We mainly work with children with physical and mental impairments and work with the child, usually through a planned therapy programme involving parents/care givers, where appropriate.
Our aim is to provide a client and family centered rehabilitation service with outcomes that empower individuals and maximize the ability to communicate and participate in daily life.
Opened in May 2011, we have a strong team of therapists who are highly trained in a range of contemporary therapeutic evidence-based approaches.
- To offer high quality, evidence based contemporary therapy services; and to undertake training and research activities that support the community in providing opportunities for all children, adolescents and young adults.
- To provide affordable and top-of-the-market Paedsuit, Physio, Occupational and Speech therapy services to children with special needs in Kenya and the wider African region to reach their full potential developmentally, physically and academically;
- To work with children and families with disabilities to best meet their individual needs;
- To be the ultimate centre providing holistic therapies.
- As the ultimate centre providing holistic therapies we promise to continuously improve and improve efficiency.
- We seek to strengthen our core services and open new path to contemporary therapies
- To meet the developmental and behavioral challenges of children by building on our tradition of compassion, dedication, excellence and innovation.